This is a fantastic opportunity to work in this established organisation within a newly created role in the Talent Acquisition team for an organisation based to the South of Cambridge within their new purpose built premises. The Talent Acquisition Team is made up of recruitment professionals based in the UK, US and China and are experts in direct sourcing and of using agencies and a range of online sourcing platforms.
This position will provide support to this team across a range of areas including;
Recording and tracking of fixed term and temporary roles.
Setting up new roles on the applicant tracking system
Scheduling meetings and interviews
Management of careers inbox
CV database searching
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate to either build upon their current HR/Talent Acquisition experience with this well regarded organisation, or to transfer existing administration experience into the growing Talent Acquisition sector.
Benefits of working through Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If this role sounds of interest, or if you have any queries, please contact Simon Mills, on either email@example.com, or call 01223 462872.