|Location: WIMBLEDON, LONDON||Salary: 28000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 30 days ago||Reference: 3119801|
You will work alongside the manager and report, maintain and support their crystal reporting suite. The role offers variety and the opportunity to develop your all round IT skills.
To provide support to the business units by implementing changes and updates to any of the business systems functions; to produce and run BI reports. To perform a variety of professional, technical and analytical duties. The duties include working in the areas of user and systems requirements and analysis, system maintenance, computer systems support and data/database analysis/administration.
• Participate in scoping ongoing functional projects /improvements and then document, test and deploy these projects.
• Produce Business Intelligence reports using information from across the business
• Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising with the core business systems
• To participate in the deployment of business systems software and hardware updates when necessary
• Write, deliver and distribute new and existing Crystal reports, and other reports as requested
• To support users with Business Systems applications to ensure they are used to their full potential
• To follow correct procedures at all times and to follow the policies laid out in the staff handbook.
• Liaise with our IT partners to resolve day-to-day problems and support users.
• To determine requirements, and design, build, test, implement, maintain and enhance business systems.
• To develop and implement robust test plans to ensure that systems and programs are tested and debugged.
• To analyse, detect, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
• Excellent IT skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
• Experience in writing reports using Crystal Reports
• Experience using Microsoft Office and Photoshop
• A high degree of computer literacy
• Data management
• Attention to detail, adherence to existing procedures and the desire to strive to improve processes.
• Problem solving skills and the ability to be pro-active
• Self-motivated, able to work with the minimum of supervision
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels
• Relating to others and working as a member of a team.
• Deadline conscious- organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task managing a challenging workload and meet strict deadlines
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
45000.00 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
30000 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more