A Professional Services firm is in search for a systems accountant/ administrator to support the day to day and strategic management of the Workday ERP systems. The role will include being a key component to the finance team to ensure the control environment is maintained and the business information is protected. Workday is a critical part of the digitalisation of the businesses ways of working in operational areas including the management of professional services to customers.
The role reports into the head of IT and Finance Director.
- Full system administrator leadership and ownership.
- On-going maintenance and development of Workday.
- Support administration of the support case ticketing system.
- Facilitate the backlog prioritisation, the weekly sprint cycle and gather requirements by liaising with the wider business to ensure the system continues to improve and deliver value.
- Manages the formal bi-annual Workday upgrade cycle (February and August).
- Actively involved in new functionality and feature release roll outs including project work.
- Recommend the optimum way of maintaining systems going forward taking account of the need for accurate and timely reporting, system security and segregation of duties.
- Actively engages with the stakeholders to suggest and implement further improvements to the financial and operational processes and ways of working within the system and around the system, thinking end to end.
- Assist in maintaining the user guides and liaises with the internal communications manager to ensure the business is aware of upcoming changes.
- Support training finance, central operation team and business on newly implemented processes, including the production of user guides and training manuals.
- Engage with the Workday Community to keep abreast of changes, fixes, best practice, etc.
- Support Central Operations with best practice, standard processes, reporting, etc.
- Other – Harvest reporting (time recording tool), control and risk register.
- Experience of multi-currency and international operations
This role is suitable to an experienced and vigilant individual who can demonstrate professional, personal and technical skills tailored towards to the role.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is a challenge you would like to take on, I would be interested to hear from you via email: firstname.lastname@example.org