I am pleased to be partnered with a reputable and global organisation based in Croydon. They are currently seeking a Systems Accountant to join them while they make a transition to a new system. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in leading or being involved in system implementation and have strong IT background.
This is a 12 month contract role with potential for either further extension or even a permanent position for the right individual.
In this role you will:
- Identify gaps and document workarounds and specify changes required
- Spec and test system enhancements
- Spec and test new reporting requirements
- Document how to guides to support business processes
- Setup of new entities
- Data migration validation
- Assist with system maintenance tasks
- Assist with on-going BAU support
- Debugging system errors
- Ad hoc duties and general support on accounting related matters
Key skills, qualifications, and experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Analytical approach to financial data
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems – Knowledge of Maconomy would be very beneficial.
- Competent in MS Office applications - intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Highly numerate, with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and highly organised approach to work
- Proactive, with the ability to work independently
- Ambitious and driven to develop
- Confident in prioritising tasks and dealing with high volume work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills