Systems Accountant - 12 month FTC - Redhill - £55k
I have an opportunity for a Systems Accountant role with a business based in Redhill. It is a 12 month fixed term contract, salary circa £55k + 15% (avg) bonus + 30 days holiday.
• Develop a test strategy to cover all accounting and financial aspects of the migration of the existing back book onto the new system
• Be responsible for the migration planning and ensuring that the project is fully resourced
• Act as the finance project lead and manage other project members
• Execute the test strategy identifying any accounting or system issues and liaising with the project team to correct errors or to make improvements to the new system
• Carry out high volume tests and report key findings
• Ensure that the system reconciles to the general ledger
• Keep a record of all planned system changes and scheduled implementation dates and liaise with finance to explain how this impacts on the various stages of the implementation project
• Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure that the system is compliant for audit purposes
• Manage training and procedural documents for the finance team
• Be the main point of contact for the finance team and provide training to finance users
As an ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant you will have a good IFRS understanding and a good working knowledge of finance systems and project management.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please apply today!