My client a huge Charity based in the London Bridge area are looking for a Systems Accountant for a 12 month maternity contract. This role will be starting in May and the successful candidate needs to have Salesforce experience. My client offers flexible working ,generous benefits package including pension contributions up to 12% and a BUPA employee assistance programme. So if you are looking for a contract you can get your teeth stuck into then please apply below!
Work with the Head of Finance and Operations and internal teams to embed Salesforce as the organisation’s CRM and operation processing system by:
• Providing a consistent and approachable point of contact for users and other stakeholders
• Resolving user issues, fixing bugs, and designing and implementing minor improvements
• Supporting the creation and development of reports and dashboards
• Proactively looking for cross organisational opportunities for system improvement, process automation, efficiency gains and business intelligence enhancements
• Designing and delivering appropriate one-off and on-going training to users
• Devising and creating system and end-user documentation
• Performing day-to-day system administration, including managing users, profiles, permissions etc.
Support the Finance and Operations team by:
• Ensuring that all Salesforce processes are developed with appropriate and robust controls
• Maintaining and developing the interfaces between Salesforce, the finance system (Access Dimensions) and Tableau
• Providing high quality internal team reporting
Work with the Head of Finance and Operations and external developers to design and implement a programme of future system development.
• Salesforce Administrator (essential)
•Advanced Excel (essential)
• Designing and creating Salesforce reports and dashboards (essential)
• General process design and automation (essential)