Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey is looking for a "Sustainability Director” for its global client.
- The Director, Sustainability is responsible directly for progress towards meeting its commitment to become a more sustainable and socially responsible Company.
- The Director, Sustainability will lead the integration of sustainability throughout to alignment with the global strategy of on Environmental, Social and Governance initiatives.
- Hence the position requires strong interaction corporate office and each site’s Health & Safety, Community Relations, and Environment Departments.
- Support General Manager, Turkey on strategy building and change management on social performance.
- Collaboration with Sustainability Director on common strategy building and reporting.
- Identify, prioritize and manage the organization’s key sustainability issues in collaboration with the related managers and staff.
- Act as a coordinator and facilitator to develop, implement, control and report the site specific sustainability management systems, which includes integrating people and policies and procedures, setting targets and KPIs, developing appropriate goals, metrics and processes for measuring the Company’s sustainability performance, including safety, health, environmental, and community engagement objectives.
- Ensure that policies, systems, standards, and resources are in place at sites to establih.
- Provide updates, and prepare presentations and reports to senior management.
- Build effective partnerships with external organizations to support sustainability efforts.