£9.85 - £10.00 per hour
Various hours available including Full and Part Time opportunities
Leeds Learning Disability Services –Boroughbridge
(The initial hourly rate will be £9.85 increasing to £10.00 upon passing probation)
Hours to be worked over 7 days or on the basis of 3 long days per week – e.g 3x12.5 hour shifts or 3x13.5 hour shifts, flexible approach can be discussed. (You would have 4 days off per week)
The service is located centrally in Wetherby which has excellent public transport links from all nearby areas.
Reed Recruitment are looking for Support Workers to join a service in Wetherby, the service provides nursing care to clients with physical and learning disabilities. You will work within a supportive and welcoming team which includes domestic staff, support workers and nurses. You will be providing care and support to people in all areas of their lives.
- Providing care and support to people in all areas
- Personal care bathing, dressing and feeding.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks
- Work within supported living services
- Check each resident need and progress.
- Create a positive living environment.
- Liaise with residents’ families.
- Work with other health and care professionals
Competitive rate of pay
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme - including free counselling sessions and support.
- Refer A Friend recruitment initiative.
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Rising annual leave after each year of service to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
- Comprehensive Personal Development Plan with continuous opportunities for career development including management and leadership training.
- Flexible working opportunities where practical upon satisfactory completion of probationary period
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Discounted personal mobile phone plan
- Discounted income protection scheme
- Free car parking at most services
- Free life assurance cover
If you are interested in the role, please send me your CV