New Year - New you!
Are you looking for a more flexible approach to working? would you like to pick your own shifts.
Reed recruitment is the UK’S number 1 job site
In 1995, reed.co.uk became the first recruitment website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK.job site, featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers, leading recruitment agencies and consultants from REED's network of 350 offices across the UK, and around the world.
REED Health and Care are currently looking for experienced Support Workers in Leeds and West Yorkshire area. REED Health and Care have various exiting new opportunities with different clients in the area.
The sectors that we have jobs in are Mental Health, Housing, Children and Young people, Family Support, Supported living and substance misuse. Your role will be to provide support to Adults and Children with challenging behaviour, substance misuse issues, mental health, and complex needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.60 -£13 per hour depending on job role
- Support Environment: 1 year (Required)
- Leeds, West Yorkshire (Preferred)
Main responsibilities of the Support Worker
- Support individuals in Housing, Hostels, Residential settings, children’s residential, supported living, substance misuse units, women’s units and out in the community.
- Signpost individuals to other services when needed.
- Liaising with other agencies and services
- Create a safe environment for individuals.
- Carry out assessments and risk assessments.
- Help residents with day-to-day tasks.
- Teach daily skills to individuals such as budgeting and cleaning.
- Assist with job searches.
The ideal candidate will need below:
- At least 6-month experience in a Support Work environment
- Complete all mandatory training that we provide.
- Subject to a DBS
To apply or to ask about what roles we have available please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your most up to date CV.