To provide advice, support and services to children, young people and their families in accordance with the aims and objectives of the service. (attach specifics of Service as applicable)
Under guidance and instruction:
- To work with children, young people and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes for their children.
- To work co-operatively with children’s services, health agencies and other community based services, to provide the most effective service for children, young people and families.
- To contribute to Service development.
- To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- To be responsible for equipment/resources used in day to day work.
- To be responsible for case note recording and contributing to case reports.
- To promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security in the working environment.