Reed Health & Care are looking to recruit experienced support workers to provide life-enhancing care to service users living in and around Aberdeen. Working with REED will allow you to work flexibly while at the same time, earning great money.
We are looking for candidates with at least 6 months prior experience of working in support. We work with a wide variety of clients, so whatever your background in care and support, we will have a role for you.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing personal support to a wide variety of vulnerable individuals to meet their health and wellbeing needs.
- Promoting our service users’ personal independence.
- Assisting with household tasks such as shopping trips and meals.
- Developing your knowledge and skillset in order to be able to provide care to a variety of individuals.
- Working autonomously with minimum supervision.
The benefits of the role include:
- Outstanding rates of pay as a support worker.
- Flexible working – you are in full control of when you work.
- Extensive training.
- Being part of an elite team of care assistants.
- Accrued holiday pay.
If you are interested in the above role please get in contact with Euan on 0131 240 5342 or send an email to email@example.com.