During this very difficult and unprecedented time, REED Care and Support are continuing to recruit for more staff to fulfil the many roles we currently have available in supporting our clients with varied disabilities and medical conditions.
If you feel like you meet the minimum requirements below and have the experience we are looking for then please apply and you could be out working on behalf of REED in record time! With our fast track registering process in place to ensure we can offer work to as many of our valued key workers as possible.
The right person would need to have the following skills
- Emotional support
- Experience within the health and social care sector with at least 6 months experience
- Working with other professionals
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Reed Training
• Regular Supervision
• Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice (open 24/7 via on call)
• A smooth and speedy registration process (currently over the telephone etc)
• Online timesheets
• Weekly pay
• Referral/recommendation bonus! *
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please get in touch.