Do you want a job where you can really make a difference?
Reed Care & Support are looking for Support Workers.
With immediate starts available, Reed are looking to fill temporary roles working with adults across the North of Wales. We are looking for individuals with a minimum of one year’s experience and a passion for caring for others.
What you will be doing;
- Work in a professional manner, treating every individual with dignity and respect.
- Ensure the highest level of care and support is given at all times.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in implementing care plans.
- Ensure the health and safety of all individuals and visitors in the facility.
- Ensure all records and documentation are properly maintained in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Respect the confidentiality of each individual in the care of the company.
- Promote equality at all times.
Why work for Reed?
At Reed, we love to look after our employees. So that you really get the best out of working for us, here is what we offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work around your own schedule
- Access to a free DBS check*
- Weekly pay
- Medical cash plan & pension scheme
- Access to great high street discounts
- 24 hour on call service team
- Refer a friend scheme
Ready to love Monday’s? Call our office today on 0151 236 6172, or email a copy of your CV to Hayley.email@example.com