On the look out for agency support workers in the surrounding areas,
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- To support the individuals with their own personal care, this will included preparing them for breakfast/tea, aiding them in every day life
- Work flexibly as part of a team
- To promote their well-being and quality of life
The benefit's of working with Reed are:
- Shifts booked in advance - Normally 1 or 2 weeks in advance but this can be longer if covering Mat or sick leave.
- Holiday pay paid ontop of the normal rate.
- Full mandatory training provided. (Free of charge)
- Access to Reed discount club.
- Reed Benefits – medical cash plan (19 benefits including dental, physio & optical), personal accident, critical illness and much more
- Weekly pay.
- Referral/recommendation bonus!
- A smooth and speedy registration process
Experience required is 3- 4 months within a support work setting, preferably working with learning disabilities however this isn't essential,
If you are looking for a new opportunity to really make a difference in someones life, please don't hesitate to give me a call on 01223 463 302 or send me an email on email@example.com