|Location: SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 8 - 10 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 days ago||Reference: 3104685|
This is not domiciliary care!
There is an increasing amount of work available for the right candidates
As per client request, you will ideally have the following qualities:
• Demonstrate an understanding of working with children with a learning disability, Autism, e.g. social or emotional.
• Experience of working in a social care environment
• Experience of supporting children with a learning Disability / Autism
• Supporting with personal care
• An understanding of working in a person centred way
• Understanding of the need to respect and maintain confidentiality.
The role involves you supporting with life skills and semi independence living.
To support with activities and respite which can be fun and beneficial for all parties involved. Current support workers thoroughly enjoy this aspect of the role.
Reed offers a competitive salary, dependent on the client you are working with. The average wage would be £8-£10 per hour.
Numerous roles available.
Contact the office on 0114 2754466 or apply online.
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
SKELMERSDALE, LANCASHIRERead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
LONGRIDGE, LANCASHIRERead more
8.00 - 12.50 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
EAST ANGLIA, ENGLANDRead more
8.25 - 8.25 GBP Per Hour
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
7.50 - 8.00 GBP Per Hour
NORTH SHIELDS, TYNE AND WEARRead more