Are you a passionate, dedicated Social Care Worker looking for a new challenge? Reed Health & Care is recruiting Support Workers for the various private clients in the East London area. Clients include Family Support, Children's & Families, Youth, Autism, Young People Complex Needs. You will be working in residential outreach areas in London.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Relevant social care certifications (NVQ in Children and Young People preferred)
- At least 2 years experience within care
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
Benefits of working with Reed:
- Flexible pay - enhancement for non core hours
- Holiday pay
- Flexible shifts
- Pension scheme
Reed is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
If there's any interest reach out to me on Lung.Kwan@reed.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
*Terms and conditions apply.