Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding role?
Our Client offers supported living and learning for young adults who have server and profound learning difficulties and are on the look out for Support Workers to add to their fantastic team.
If you have a passion to build relationships and positively change the lives of young people this is the job for you!!
Previous experience would be highly beneficial; it’s not essential. What’s more important to us is that you can demonstrate the right attitude to make a difference,
Location: Meldreth, Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire border
Salary: £8.75ph to £9.40ph (linked to competency and qualifications)
Hours: 4 week rota pattern Ave 40hrs per week.
Duties of a Support Worker:
- Providing exceptional high levels of personal care such as washing and dressing
- Assisting the young adults during hydrotherapy and rebound therapy sessions
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the young adults to grow and develop
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
- Independence is encouraged whenever possible! This could lead to you carrying out activities with residents both on and off site
What’s on offer:
- Full training and continued support
- Opportunity to study the Level 3 diploma in HSC which will be funded by us!
- Part time hours available if required
- Accommodation if required (subject to availability)
- 30 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- Life assurance and pension
- Perk box
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours that will give you a great work life balance
If you are interested in this job role send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 463 302