Reed Education is one of the UK’s fastest growing education recruitment agencies, providing expertise in EYFS, primary, secondary, SEN and further education. Over the years we have built up a reputation through the work we do with primary schools, secondary schools and colleges across the UK.
We are looking for support staff to join our team of primary supply staff to work across our schools in Leeds and Bradford. Supply work will offer you flexibility- both full time and part time hours are on offer. We have a mix of both pre-booked work and early morning calls, so applicants must be available to work both.
We are wanting to hear from education professionals with experience in the following areas;
- Teaching assistants
- Nursery assistants- early years practitioners- early years support workers
- Cover supervisors
- Higher level teaching assistants
- SEN support workers- SEN teaching assistants
Applicants must meet the following criteria prior to applying for this post;
- Must have had experience in working in either KS1, KS2 or Early Years
- Must be able to take morning calls for work from 7am onwards
- Must be available for at least 2 days of supply per week
- Must have a L3 Childcare qualification/Education Studies Degree or equivalent
If you are applying and do not have an enhanced DBS check we will be able to process one for you.
Why work for Reed Education?
- Specialist consultant
- Support with timesheets and payroll
- Weekly pay
- DBS refund
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, reference check and face to face interview with a Reed Consultant.