|Location: LARNE, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 23000.00 - 27000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 months ago||Reference: 3068693|
REED Technology are delighted to partner with a Global manufacturing organisation who due to growth require an Support Engineer to join their Larne based team.
As a Support Engineer you will to learn and assist; to gain an understanding of the interactions of multiple systems and the impact of compatibility decisions on order flow through order and production systems; to learn and develop skills in VC, superBOM, and PSPS; to develop collaborative relationships with product groups and facilities; to work on projects of low to moderate complexity; and to provide assistance to project teams or others in the work group.
• Supporting product group engineers and product definition to interpret price books and available literature such as engineering drawings and product brochures to determine the optimum structure to configure a finished product to a high quality standard for the relevant market segment.
• In addition to variant configuration for standard and design-to-order product the role may also require the ability to create logic on SAP and PSPS to create Control Panel Build Orders and to enable operations to load control panels with accurate data as specified by the customer.
• The role will require active participation in NPI, engineering change and other projects.
• Adhere to the control standards set by the Master Data Support team.
• Rapid resolution of production critical and dealer facing issues of low complexity and thorough root cause analysis to ensure permanent corrective action is in place.
• Uses technical expertise and product knowledge to play the leadership role in the problem resolution process.
• Analysis and translation of business and customer requirements into system requirements to enable successful implementation of product change.
• Ability to communicate risks associated with different approaches to product introduction and change
• Managing their own development and learning.
• Participates in one or more 6 Sigma projects.
• A degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
• Previous technical support experience with ERP systems – SAP would be highly advantageous
• Strong teamwork, mediation, judgment, and initiative
• Good communication skills
If you meet the above criteria, are a quick learner, with excellent planning skills, are an excellent communicator and possess excellent attention to detail then we want to hear from you ASAP.
To apply please contact Niall Lennon on 02890330604 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
27000.00 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
WALTHAM CROSS, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
33000 - 33500 GBP Per Annum
SWANSEA, WEST GLAMORGANRead more
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
WARRINGTON, CHESHIRERead more
200.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
WEST BRIDGFORD, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more