ICT Support Engineer
Support Engineer, ICT Support, Microsoft, Windows Server, SCCM, Active Directory, Office 365, Apple OS, Google Chrome OS, Enhanced DBS
An Onsite Support Engineer is required by our ICT Services client in Birmingham for an initial 6 months contract.
£185 per day (Outside IR35)
Initial 6 Months – Highly likely to be extended
The ICT Support Engineer will be based at one site, however may occasionally be required to travel to attend team meetings and provide additional support at other local sites. The role is focused on providing broad 1st/ 2nd line technical problem solving/network management as well as building strong relationships with the school leadership and teaching staff and ensuring contractual compliance against KPI’s and SLAs.
In addition to technical, the ICT Support Engineer will provide advice and coaching to ensure others feel confident and comfortable using the technology resources available.
Key Skills and Requirements
• An Enhanced DBS is required for this role
• Experienced using Microsoft Office tools, Windows Server and SCCM
• Strong multitasking and problem solving abilities. Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills, via phone, face to face and other remote access methods.
• Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Customer focused. Flexible to cope with change, be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery
• Experience of problem solving within a technical environment
• Ability to work your way around a problem, finding a solution where others fail.
• An engaging personality that easily builds relationships and instils confidence
• Experience using Active Directory
• Google and Apple Operating System Experience is desirable however not essential
In the first instance please submit your CV