Are you currently working in an accountancy or finance role and feel like you’re ready for a new challenge?
Due to continued growth a motivated Support Consultant is needed to join a vibrant team, working with a people-orientated organisation based in Wolverhampton. This organisation is a pioneering, dynamic and supportive business. If you’re looking to work within a company who want you to become part of the business, then this is the role for you.
What’s the role?
The Support Consultant will be integral in the operations of this organisation. Working closely with the Support Manager, you will be motivated and resourceful in order to ensure correct practises are followed. Responsibilities include:
- Answering and logging calls and emails regarding any system issues
- Assigning each issue the suitable priority and logging the information needed.
- Providing the correct support needed to lead to successful resolution of cases.
- Working with the relevant teams to reproduce the issues and asses the cause and solution needed.
- Communicating the status of outstanding cases.
What will you need?
- Experience using Navision is essential, preferable as part of a finance team.
- Experience in the use of Navision in the finance application areas such as sales and purchase ledgers
- An understanding of accountancy principles.
- Strong attention to detail, you’ll need to be able to spot any errors and remedy them.
- Excellent communication skills are needed, both verbal and written.
- You’ll need to be I.T. literate with experience of Microsoft Office including Excel.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £30,000
- The opportunity to work in a diverse role where each day will be different.
- Working in a lively and positive team, creating a great atmosphere at work.
If you’ve read this advert and thought “wow, I want that role” then apply today, this client are looking to get interviews scheduled as soon as possible!