My client is looking for an accurate support administrator to help in a brilliant expanding company.
The successful candidates should possess the following characteristics:
Have a passion for solving business problems for clients while providing exceptional customer service!
Willingness to embrace change with a positive attitude.
Is committed to a process that leads to high-quality work and positive customer outcomes.
- Resolve first level service requests and alerts involving technology for client sites including, Remote Desktop Services, VoIP and mobile phones, client-specific hardware and software.
- Triage support requests submitted via phone, email, web portal and remote support tools.
- Document all support issues, resolutions and time in the company approved ticketing system as they occur.
- Research and escalate issues to the proper teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Communicate with clients in a professional and timely manner as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed on outages.
- Technical progression of customer issues raised via telephone and web portal
- Drive strong customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Responsive to incoming customer issues
- Ownership of issues, including collaboration with other teams and escalation
- Effective prioritization of workload
- Drive personal development plan
- Contribute to other tech’s development
- Experience creating & running PowerShell scripts
- DNS, FTP configuration and troubleshooting
- IIS – site configuration, SSL provisioning and installation, troubleshooting.
- Performance troubleshooting
- SQL Server administration tasks and troubleshooting
- The drive to deliver outstanding customer service
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Creative and collaborative team player
- Ownership and follow-up skills
Background in Help Desk, Infrastructure or Hosted industry would be desirable.