Are you an experienced and motivated educator looking for more flexibility in your work?
Hampshire Supply Service are working with a number of Primary, Infant and Junior schools in the North of the County who are looking for regular supply teachers across Key Stage 1 and 2 from September 2020.
Hampshire Supply Service was created in conjunction with Hampshire County Council to support Local Authority Schools with their emergency staff cover as well as long term recruitment.
What does this mean for you?
- By working with Hampshire Supply Service, you will have access to all Local Authority Schools via a regulated framework which has been approved by Hampshire County Council.
- You will be paid fairly for the role you perform with minimum rates set by Hampshire.
- You will benefit from a team supporting you in finding your ideal role as well as a dedicated consultant with sector and location knowledge, ensuring you will only be offered the work you have asked for.
What you need to be a supply teacher in Hampshire:
- Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified Teachers very welcome)
- Recent experience in Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
- The ability to motivate, inspire and challenge your pupils
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- An enhanced DBS subscribed to the update service (if not in receipt, we can apply for one for you).
What do you need to do now?
The best way to apply is to call the team on 0800 085 5016 or email Kate directly at Kate.Bagg@reed.com
It takes a great teacher to know other great teachers – refer a friend and receive £100 each (terms and conditions apply)