Supply Teachers Urgently needed:
Pay: £110.00 - £120.00
Here at the Hampshire Supply Service we are in urgent need of supply Teachers to fill bookings across the Hampshire Area. We want the best of the best! If you’re talented, inspirational, passionate, encouraging, outgoing, organised and flexible then you would make the ideal Supply teacher. We are in need of Primary, Secondary and SEN teachers for the Hampshire region. It is an exciting time to join our supply service here at REED in Southampton, due to the new contract with Hampshire County Council. We have a high demand for Supply teachers and it is continuing to grow so do not hesitate to get in touch.
The ideal candidate would:
- Hold QTS.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of the UK school curriculum.
- A passion for education and working with young people.
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
We can offer you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Weekly payments with holiday pay.
- Pension auto enrolment.
- Access to CPD including safeguarding training.
- 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of local schools
- Access to the Reed Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24 hour legal and counselling helpline service.
You will be appointed a personal consultant who will work with you every step of the way to find the schools best suited to you. For further information, click apply or contact us on 0800 085 5016, or Email me at Lucy.Englefield@reedglobal.com