Job Role: Supply Teacher
Location: London Borough of Bexley
Job Type: Daily Supply/Short Term/Long Term
Hours per Week: Flexible
Weeks per year: Term Time only
Post Start Date: September 2020
REED Education is one of the UK’s fastest growing education recruitment agencies, providing expertise in Primary, Secondary, SEN and Further Education.
REED Education are working in partnership with the London Borough of Bexley exclusively to supply both Academic and Non-Academic staff into both Primary and Secondary Schools across the borough. We are specifically recruiting for Qualified Teachers and Support Staff who live within or are local to the Bexley borough to join our Education Supply Pool.
Reed Education are looking to appoint Supply teachers with the drive to support a range of Primary Schools across the London Borough of Bexley and surrounding boroughs. We are currently supporting a number of schools in the area who need your help covering day-to-day teacher absences and long-term maternity/sickness roles from September 2020. As the preferred supplier, Reed can offer you more work than any other agency in the Bexley area. We are guaranteed to keep you as busy as you wish to be.
Supply teaching is an excellent opportunity to maintain a great work-life balance and is ideal for Primary Teachers looking to gain experience in numerous schools settings as well as newly qualified teachers looking to gain more experience in teaching.
- All Primary Schools are based in the local borough of Bexley
- Working with supportive schools who are dedicated to transforming education.
- We work with varies schools across the borough including academies and maintained schools
- We have schools with both short and long term roles available
- Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils
- Demonstrate knowledge and Understanding of how pupils learn
- Have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum
- Liaising with other staff members to understand children’s needs
- Ensuring children’s behaviour is managed using the schools behaviour policy
What you will need:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Available for daily, short or long term supply
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Plan and deliver high quality lessons to year groups across EYFS,KS1 or KS2
- Be flexible, reliable and be motivated to teach to the best standards
- Been graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in previous observations
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of supply opportunities through our network of settings across Merton
We are currently registering candidates every day. Therefore, if this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to email@example.com