Supply Teacher - Hampshire
We are looking for adaptive and flexible individuals to work in Secondary schools across the county for the new academic year 2020/21. If you are a qualified teacher with experience working with KS3 and KS4 pupils, and you are looking for a new opportunity and a fresh start for September, we would love to hear from you!
Hampshire Supply Service are in need of supply teachers for:
- Day to day supply - both pre booked and on the day cover for course dates, sickness etc
- Short term cover
- Long term contracts - such as for maternity cover
- Temporary to permanent positions - find the right school for you!
Why work with the Hampshire Supply Service?
- We work in direct partnership with Hampshire County Council, to mange their recruitment needs in Secondary schools across Hampshire
- Minimum pay rates agreed with the council, so that you are always paid fairly for your work
- New fast track, remote registration process to ensure a smoother and easier experience in unprecedented circumstances at the moment
- You will be assigned your own dedicated consultant to offer you advice and assist you through the whole process
If you are interested in finding out more about the Hampshire Supply Service, please refer to the Hampshire County Council supply teaching page. To register, please apply or get in touch!