SEN Supply Teachers Needed - Cambridgeshire!
Reed Education are currently on the lookout for Supply Teachers, wanting to work with Children with Special Needs, to join the team! We are working with several Special Educational Needs Schools, providing supply/temporary opportunities as well as longer term contracts.
Special Educational Needs Teachers play a vital role in supporting and developing young people who need extra help and guidance with their learning. Special Education Provisions is not just about developing learning, but impacting the Social and Emotional development of individuals.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Deliver engaging lessons to a small group of pupils
- Provide a stimulating learning environment
- Support the general wellbeing of the students
- Supporting students to build self-confidence and independence
- Marking and assessing work
- Building a rapport with pupils
- Qualified Teacher (QTS, QTLS, PGCE, CertEd, SCITT)
- Experience within Special Needs (desirable but not essential)
- An Enhanced DBS (we can support with this)
- Resilience and patience
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated consultant specialising in Education providing continuous support
- REED Rewards and Discounts
- Recommend a Friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer
- Opportunity to work at various schools
If this role is of interest to you, then please click ‘Apply Now’ and we will be in contact with you to discuss your application!