Supply Teacher – Totton
The Hampshire Supply Service require flexible and hardworking individuals, to join our pool of teachers for supply work in Totton and the surrounding areas.
We are proud to work in direct partnership with Hampshire County Council, to provide teachers and support staff to schools across the county. For more information about the contract, please visit: https://www.hants.gov.uk/jobs/education-jobs/supply
- Cover a range of subjects a various secondary schools, for KS3 and 4 pupils, often on a last minute basis
- Deliver lessons in an engaging and interesting manner, and make sure that all students are on track with the work set
- Set high expectations and manage behaviour in line with the school behaviour policy
- Effectively differentiate to meet the need of all pupils
- Be aware of safeguarding responsibilities and follow procedure when necessary
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Entitlement to Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Check with Children’s Barred List
Why Work with the Hampshire Supply Service?
- Fair rates of pay agreed with Hampshire County Council
- Access to CPD, including safeguard training
- Your own dedicated consultant to guide you through the whole registration process
- Access to a wide range of Hampshire schools, across the county