Role: Supply teacher
Location: Various Opportunities across Surrey
Salary: £100-£140 per day
Start Date: ASAP-We have opportunities available immediately
Due to an influx of both short and long term opportunities, I am currently recruiting for qualified Primary School Teachers to work in a variety of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools across Surrey. These teaching roles include flexible working as well as full time and part time.
You will be:
• An enthusiastic class teacher who wants to make a difference to every child in the classroom no matter the need or ability.
• seeking new challenges in new classroom.
• Aspire to help children be the best they can be by giving them the best education possible.
• A reliable, hardworking individual.
• Ideally a driver although not essential. Some of our schools can be tricky to get to via public transport.
The role includes:
• Delivering lessons based on the national curriculum to the best of your ability.
• Liaising with other staff members to understand children’s need.
• Adjusting children’s work to meet their needs.
• Ensuring children’s behaviour is managed using the schools behaviour policy.
• Being organised, making sure all lessons are taught in the time frame necessary and all work is completed.
• Create your own ideas on how best to teach the curriculum to help the children understand as best as possible.
• Degree or a PGCE
Looking for someone who/with:
• Preferably experience teaching KS1 and KS2.
• A can-do attitude, willing to take on any task given.
• Can build respectful and positive relationships with both children, parents and colleagues.
• Committed to helping motivate children to do the best they can.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.