Reed Hampshire Supply service are looking for Qualified teachers for supply work in Havant and the surrounding areas.
Are you looking for a job that is exciting and rewarding, but with the flexibility to work when you want, where you want? Why not try supply teaching!
- No set hours or minimum expectation. Work one day a week or five, it is up to you!
- No extra responsibilities such as planning, marking, extra curricular activities, after school meetings. You will purely be delivering exciting and engaging lessons to KS3 and 4 pupils, in a range of subjects
- Get to know the schools in your area - the Hampshire Supply Service are proud to work in partnership with Hampshire County Council. We therefore are constantly looking for enthusiastic supply teachers and support staff to work within multiple schools across the county
- Fair rates of pay approved by Hampshire County Council including minimum pay rates, so you are always paid fairly for your work. Pay is made on a weekly basis
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS
- Enhanced DBS Check with Children's Barred List (or willingness to apply for one)
- Entitlement to work in the UK
- Full drivers' licence is desired but not essential