Are you a qualified Teacher seeking flexible work? Would you like experience working in a variety of schools? Would you like to be able to enjoy teaching without the added responsibility of planning or marking?
Reed Education are looking to appoint primary supply teachers to join our successful supply teaching team working in local primary schools across Huntingdon and the surrounding areas. Reed are working with schools across Cambridgeshire to help with day to day cover and longer-term placements.
The desired supply teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school require someone who has recently taught in a Primary School.
Requirements To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher,
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Enhanced DBS Check/willing to get one (Reed can complete this for you if needed).
• Flexible work - you can work as little or as much as you like. If you want 5 days a week then we can help. If you want part-time, no problem.
• Local work - you won't be travelling everywhere. We will select a number of local schools and pick up work in those.
• Excellent pay. You get paid on a weekly basis using an easy online portal and our daily pay rates are very attractive.
• Less stress! With supply teaching the work load is less stressful. If you are completing day to day supply teaching then there may be a small amount of marking to complete but no planning or preparation.
• We can also offer long-term supply teaching for 1 term or 1 year. This work involves full teacher responsibilities however you will be paid to scale from day one.
Please call us to discuss your position, We have friendly and knowledgeable Education Consultants who are willing to discuss your needs and requirements. If you decide you want to register then we will arrange a time to meet you whenever it's convenient to you. We are open from 7am - 6pm, so can speak or meet around you.