JOB: Supply Teacher
TYPE: Daily Supply, Short Term, Long Term cover
START DATE: September
REED Education are looking to appoint Supply teachers with the drive to support a range of Primary Schools across the London Borough of Bexley and surrounding boroughs. We are currently supporting a number of schools in the area who need your help covering day-to-day teacher absences and long-term maternity/sickness roles from September 2019.
We have been the preferred supplier for Bexley for the past academic year and are looking forward to the continuation of our partnership with the local authority moving forward into the next academic year. How does this benefit you? As the preferred supplier, Reed can offer you more work than any other agency in the Bexley. We are guaranteed to keep you as busy as you wish to be.
Supply teaching is an excellent opportunity to maintain a great work-life balance and is ideal for Primary Teachers looking to gain experience in numerous schools settings as well as newly qualified teachers looking to gain more experience in teaching.
Please read the full job specification below before applying to this Supply Teaching vacancy:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Available for daily, short or long term supply
- MPS/UPS (competitive daily rates – paid on a weekly basis)
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Plan and deliver high quality lessons to year groups across EYFS,KS1 or KS2
- Be flexible, reliable and be motivated to teach to the best standards
- Been graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in previous observations
What Reed can offer you?
- Highly dedicated team of consultants
- Competitive and transparent rates of pay
- PAYE and Umbrella Company options
- Local Primary Schools
- Day-to-day, short term and long term supply options
- Excellent Reed benefits!
If you are a Primary Teacher looking for a change and would like to register with a worldwide and highly successful recruiter, please send your CV through to Fern at Reed now!.