Reed Education are a very busy agency specialising in providing work to Teachers, and following our busiest year yet, we are recruiting for additional Supply Teachers to work in Secondary and Middle schools across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
We’d love to hear from qualified teachers of any subject area as there is demand right across the board to work in local schools.
By choosing Reed Education as your agency, you are coming to a recognised and popular company, and will be working closely with a specialist consultant who’s aim is to ensure you get work in the right schools. Reed Education often hear of roles that you won’t see advertised elsewhere, giving you even more opportunities to work in your preferred area.
What we do
- Understand your subjects and specialisms – we know that you need to place your trust in your agency, and this starts with understanding what you do.
- Find out what you’re looking for next – whether it be day to day or longer term work that you’re looking for, we will always work to your preferences to offer the right type of work.
- Understand your limitations – we make sure we know where you can travel to and when you are available for work. Choosing your agency is a partnership, and this means looking at both what you can and can’t do.
- Keep up to date – we have a long term, ongoing relationship with many of our teachers, and this comes down to making sure we are regularly communicating with you and repeatedly providing the right levels of work.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant with 11 years’ experience who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
Our registration process is clear and straight forward, and many of our teachers are starting work within a few days of their initial contact with us.
To get in touch and find out more, apply now to Claire Seeley at Reed Education.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business