A fast-growing, ambitious international business is now looking for a Supply Planner to join their excellent team based in Hertfordshire. You will be working as part of the Supply Chain Excellence team, work across the different Manufacturing sites to develop and improve the current Supply Planning processes, delivering a future transparency of the capacity utilisation and a balanced S&OP process.
Some of the duties of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Supply a monthly 24 month horizon constrained supply plan in monthly buckets with clear assumptions documented.
• Providing a short term constrained monthly supply plan, split into weekly buckets and passed to site scheduling on a weekly basis that enables a cost optimal plan for manufacturing.
• Responsible for owning the overall quality of the plan to delivery business targets, working in collaboration with Manufacturing and site scheduling across the planning horizon periods.
• Focusing on Inventory ensure that all future supply plans are measured against budgeted financial plans identifying any risks that need to be escalated through the S&OP process.
• Challenging and maintaining on a regular basis any Planning master data parameters that can affect the utilisation of the sites and MRP output.
The perfect candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Supply Planning Processes, development and improvements to support KPI improvements and gaining business buy in to change.
• Extensive knowledge of Planning and ERP systems.
• Ability to successfully communicate, manage and influence internal and external stakeholders, supporting and facilitating a Change Management of the current Supply Planning S&OP process using applicable methods, tools and techniques.