My client, part of a large global group are leaders in their field are now looking for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join their ambitious team based in Hertfordshire. They are a global provider and a world leading manufacturer of proving high quality kitchen solutions for households in the UK.
The duties of the role will include:
- Create / place / manage purchase orders with all suppliers in accordance with the company policy.
- Coordinate priority shipments from suppliers in order to fulfill customer orders at the earliest opportunity.
- Manage goods in bookings weekly in co-ordination with the Warehouse manager.
- Create (multiple BOMs) and maintain master data records relating to supply chain in SAP.
- Minimize overstocks, address slow moving stock and coordinate the removal of obsolete stock.
- Maintain and create KPI reporting and adhoc stock reports for management.
- Review customer forecasts against stock levels to ensure stock availability is adequate.
- Execute process changes and action short term projects to improve SCM methods and processes.
- Assist with annual stock takes.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Drives for results and positive outcome
• Pays close attention to detail, and accuracy
• Advanced IT skills including Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s, pivot etc.)
• Experienced user of a standard ERP system, SAP a benefit, but not essential.
• Proactive, with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Planning, organizing and efficient management of time
• Commercially astute
If you have the above skills and have at least 2 years experience of working in various roles within Supply Chain, then please forward a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.