REED Procurement & Supply Chain division are delighted to be partnering with our client, a pharmaceutical manufacturing business, in Middlesbrough on the appointment of a Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
This is a newly created role and an exciting time to join the company in a period of rapid growth!
Reporting into the Site Director, you will oversee 3 Warehouse staff and be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring overall supply chain strategy.
This is a full-time and permanent role offering up to £35,000 per annum with an excellent benefits package.
The working hours are 08:30-16:30 Monday to Friday but flexibility may be possible.
- Analysis of material supply requirements and plant capacity data to determine the capability to achieve desired objectives
- Preparing detailed production plan and monitoring all new sales orders and ensuring a production slot is allocated confirming estimated delivery time to customers
- First point of contact for internal and external customers
- Assist the team in planning and understanding capacity constraints, planning strategies, and demand fluctuations
- Establish and execute inventory plan to meet business objectives
- Responsible for Sales Shipments, including customs documentation
- Support and participate in continuous improvement activities
- Execute plans by coordinating supply chain elements resulting in on-time delivery of finished products and materials while satisfying inventory turns and target levels
- Monitoring quality status of all materials on site
- Capacity planning in warehouse
- Supervision of warehouse staff
- Stock management in coordination with the central Supply Chain
- Implementation and monitoring of KPI’s in coordination with the central Supply Chain
- Flexibility if required
- 25 days increasing by 1 day per year's service up to 30 days plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- International, dynamic and innovative environment
- Possibilities for further development
- Fun at work in a motivated team
- Previous Supervisory experience is essential
- Working experience in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
- Willing to travel and work closely with supply chain in Germany - travel roughly twice a year
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office, BI and ERP systems (Navision is desirable but not essential)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Good time-management skills
- Hands on in approach
- Great communication skills
This really is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Supply Chain professional with Supervisory experience. Please apply ASAP to be considered. Closing date; Thursday 16th July 2020.