A forward thinking, innovative and dynamic employer based in Somerset is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager. Reporting to the Head of Logistics this role will offer the opportunity own the key elements of our European Supply Chain and fulfillment activities from an operational perspective. To effectively achieve this, the following will be key in delivering success:
• Ensure the integrity of data between our E-Commerce Platform and the Third-Party Logistics (3PLs) warehouse management systems
• Own the contractual relationship with the relevant 3PL partners charged with executing both warehousing and distribution activities across Europe
• Monitor and report on key performance indicators
• On time in full delivery (OTIF)
• Fulfilment and Returns processing
• Cost of Goods Warehousing & Distribution
• Inventory Management & Stock Accuracy
• Value Add Services
• Develop appropriate improvement plans as necessary
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle (from outbound to returns) across all sales channels
• Manage inbound shipments and customs clearance through third parties
• Deliver an industry leading standard of customer satisfaction
• Communicate Supply Chain activities to key Commercial and Supply stakeholders that pose risk to attaining Pure Scooters financial objectives and customer service KPIs.
• Support internal/external customers with business reports, presentations, and insights to help generate actionable business solutions.
• Responsible for managing projects as required.
• Maintain and improve key Supply Chain practices.
About You/Basic Qualifications:
• Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics and/or 3 years in Logistics/Supply Chain function
• Demonstrable track record of successfully managing e-commerce warehousing and distribution logistics over multiple geographical regions
• Solid understanding of demand and supply planning/ forecasting, replenishment and logistics
• Previous use of ecommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify/Magento)
• Experience of ERP systems (e.g. NetSuite / Microsoft Dynamics)
You’ll be passionate about providing your customers with a world class service, always looking at new ways to improve the transportation of their new purchases. You think customer first in everything you do. You’ll be happy to help out across teams, offering support to the business where it’s needed and enjoy agile working.
What we offer
• Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days holiday.
• An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
• Free use of on-site gym, free lunch, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
• Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development