My client is a large global firm who are committed to providing an extraordinary supply chain experience for its customers and suppliers in the electronics industry. They combine leading competencies in Supply Chain and Asset management with global warehousing and logistics, finance, and information technology, to enable its customers to compete in their chosen markets while managing their Supply Chain risk.
They are currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their highly successful team.
Responsible for the supply chain and program management of global automotive customer across all programmes.
The individual employed in this role will be empowered to ensure that the service level agreements are met to the very highest level of customer satisfaction whilst ensuring engagement is run profitably.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to; working closely with the Supply Chain Manager / Operations Manager, Sales and Asset teams on the tactical execution of the overall engagement, Customer Order Backlog Management, Preparing Offers and Quotations both for local and corporate customers, handling various administrative tasks linked to the daily business.
Fundamental to this role, is the understanding of and working in accordance with, the company mission, key strategies and objectives.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Completes appropriate weekly task list by working with the Supply Chain Manager / Operations Manager, Sales and Asset teams to prioritize.
2. Responsible for the day-to-day Customer communication, acting as the primary contact point for the assigned engagements / accounts.
3. Creates, maintains and manages Customer demand in our ERP system (SAP)
a. Creates and updates Customer Purchase Orders and Scheduling Agreements / Forecasts
b. Manages Customer Forecast and actions on exceptions
c. Reviews Customer Order backlog and expedites against gaps in product availability
d. Reviews Customer Order backlog and actions systemic blocks and outbound shipments
e. Provides feedback to the Supply Chain Manager / Operations Manager regarding potential inability to meet customer demand.
4. Reviews offer packages & pricing for accuracy and completion, (i.e. Contract, SOW, BOM, AVL, Annual Usage, Indemnity Letter, etc.).
a. Creates and maintains Customer and Manufacturer pricing agreements in our ERP system (SAP)
5. Adheres to process and quality standards for engagements and meets defined metrics.
6. Supports and enhances communications internally.
7. Participates and contributes in Operations Meetings.
- Customer Focus
- Communicates Effectively
- Plans and Aligns
- Manages Complexity
- Being Resilient
- Nimble Learning