Supply Chain Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Supply Chain Coordinator in a very well established business. This role is varied and requires someone who is focused, hands on and can work to deadlines with intermediate excel. You must be able to do pivot tables and macros on excel.
- Manage a portfolio of Suppliers and Product Category
- Daily review of Fresh intake and contacting suppliers for shortages
- Ensure key issues are communicated to internal stakeholders and support with resolution
- Setting up promotions and product allocations
- Forecasting promotions
- Support with Seasonal Events
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholder teams to ensure that trading activities are identified and complement supply chain goals and vice versa.
- Develop relationships with Suppliers and Consolidators/Hauliers to ensure that inbound supply service levels and supplier constraints are optimised.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a team
The working hours will be 8.00- 16.30 Monday to Friday, with the requirement to work either Saturday/ Sunday every 6 weeks.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW!