I am currently recruiting for a Demand Planning Analyst to work for a Pharmaceutical company based in Hemel Hempstead on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. To be successful in this role, you must have experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
Supply planning activities and additional supply chain support for the global supply chain team
• Complete supply planning activities to support the Supply Chain Managers, including the scheduling of manufacturing orders to meet customer demand
Data Maintenance and Analysis
• ERP - Ensure coherence of data and update when needed.
• Support with ERP updates (minor or major)
• Ensure other data feeds are updated accurately as and when new products and new countries are added
• Ensure packaging information and changes are maintained the appropriate file
• Complete stock management activities, linking in with the Logistics department, including supporting with the monthly stock reconciliation process
• Provide support in issuing the provisions report in accordance with the stock closing calendar
• Provide support on specific projects relating to demand planning or supply management
• Check serialisation alerts addressed by NMVS (National Medicines Verification Systems) or EMVS (European Hub) on EUSA products on a regular basis
• Collect serialisation data related to alerts and respond to NMVS/EMVS according to defined timelines.
• Provide support for handling Supplier invoices for Products Purchase and follow-up with Finance Dept according to internal process.
• Raise Suppliers Purchase Orders for products and/or services when required
Dashboards and S&Op
• Give support to create monthly dashboards and reports with regards to Supply Chain activities, including actual sales, supplier performance, overstock, short dated, and pack change implementation
• Give support for S&OP process (including pre & post meetings)
• Complete a Change Control when relevant and/or ensure the follow up with Supply Chain team and Quality Team
SOP and Working practices
• Draft Working practices when required
• Update or draft SOPs when required
• Create process flows for Supply Chain as required