Reed Ipswich are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain/Warehouse Administrator, to work in a busy business in East Suffolk - Near Saxmudham.
As the Warehouse/ Supply chain Administrator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Purchasing team and the department head and for processing and managing of the company's incoming invoices.
Reporting to Supply Chain & Projects Manager and working closely with the Financial Controller you will be responsible for Supply Chain and Payables duties that include, but are not limited to:
• ASN Creation in Defacto;
• Ensuring ASN’s are assigned correct freight and duty in advance of warehouse unload;
• Overall goods in diary management – provisional booking at ASN creation stage;
• Managing Goods in rescheduling of shipments through close communication with Goods In team/Purchasing;
• OneWorld daily management – confirming links, highlighting purchasing of any supplier issues;
• To oversee and ensure suppliers timely completion of shipment bookings at each relevant stage;
• Sending suppliers PO credits for non-compliance.
- Relevant supply chain/purchasing/accounting qualification(s), or the ability to demonstrate appropriate skills and knowledge;
- Excellent numeracy skills & attention to detail;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent MS Office skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel);
- Experience of designing and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Experience of DeFacto/Sage/SAP.
- Team player;
- Flexible, and willing to work in the constantly changing environment of a growing business;
- Conscientious and responsible;
- Ability to support and enthuse others and maintain a professional image;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workflow around tight deadlines;
As well as a generous base salary, we also offer:
- Annual leave;
- A generous pension;
- An exceptional staff discount;
- Free parking.
Please apply to express an interest.
All applicants will require their own transport. Location is 20 mins from Saxmudham/Woodbridge