Looking to join a positive, motivated and creative team?
My client is a UK leading Supplier and have an exciting an progressive PERMANENET role within their Supply Chain and Purchasing team!
The role will report into Head of Supply Chain and support the Purchasing Manager doing day to day duties such as:
- Matching purchase orders with supplies,
- Creating files and document on ERP system Navision,
- Supporting on stock checks,
- Analysing and reporting of out of stock products,
- Monthly consumables checks,
- General purchasing for office/stores,
- Assistant with project management of design and product requests
- Sourcing new products from suppliers
- Coordinating with Sales and Purchasing teams
Currently using the ERP system NAVISON but will be moving to SAP 2021 so experience in SAP would be ideal!
Working hours are: Monday to Thursday - 8:30am to 5:15pm and Friday 8:30am to 1:15pm
This role will progress and the company have already looked into supporting with CIPS qualification so if you are driven, looking for a career within Supply chain and purchasing, a great communicator and want to work with a team that genuinely cares and is passionate about their products then call LAURA MCCREDAIE ON 01902 715 589