Are you looking for your next challenge working within a busy Supply Chain division?
Do you have experience dealing with Imports and Exports?
You will deliver full administrative support to the Head of Supply Chain and Operations team to ensure the organisation supplies the right materials and products every time.
- Provide full Administrative support to the team including Financial Admin, Raising PO’s and processing payment requests
- Key interactions with suppliers, operations team, finance team, customer service, customers, freight forwarders
- Update all tracking information for shipments and monitor stock levels and line movements
- Collaborate with Sales, Accounts and Operations to forecast on stock lines
- Create and produce Supply Chain reports using MS Excel
- Support with orders, inbound and outbound, dispatch and tracking
- Ensure pricing details are kept up to date
- Book warehouse delivery slots
- Stock Management for on and offsite warehousing
- Track progress of orders and dispatch requests
- Update all IT systems
- Undertake projects with Head of Supply Chain
- Conduct regular quality checks at the Warehouse
- Experience with Imports
- Experience with Exports
- Excellent customer service skills
- A sense of urgency
- Strong organisational skills
- Prioritisation skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel
- Confident communicator
- Strong attention to detail and good mathematical skill
For more information and to register your interest for this role please apply now and a member of the team will be back in touch with you. We wish you every success with your application.