Are you an excellent communicator and organised individual with great administration skills?
If so, this could be the role for YOU!
A growing pharmaceutical company in Uxbridge are looking for a full time Supply Chain Administrator to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to play a vital part in the smooth running of the business, working in a diverse and inclusive team.
Role: Supply Chain Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 (dependant on experience)
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring all orders are processed upon receipt through system (Pharmanet)
- Monitoring the process through to delivery
- Liaison with 3rd party distributors and warehouses
- Acting as first point of contact for all aspects of administration of Demand Forecasts, manage delivery and supply issues
- Negotiation of quotations for exports into Europe with various logistics partners, and seeking approvals from the Commercial Director
- Ensuring GDP compliance of imported products according to the approved licences and EU requirements
- Coordinating with warehouse to ensure smooth despatches of export orders
- Providing best solution for particular export requirement
- Liaising with European warehouses/partners on their GDP requirements
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a positive nature and a can-do attitude as training will be provided for the role.
This is an immediate requirement, please show your interest by applying straight away!