Reed QSW are currently working with Milton Keynes Council to recruit for a Qualified Social Worker - Fostering Recruitment & Assessment Team. This is a full time post.
Duties will include:
- To undertake connected kinship person assessments and present to fostering panel and court.
- Attend children's LAC reviews and liaise with children's social workers
- Supervise and support approved foster carers.
- Undertake home visits and supervisory visits and recording. - Client meetings will be in person, but a full risk assessment is carried out prior to this, and PPE will be provided.
- Complete annual reviews for foster carers.
- Support with fostering duty.
- Undertake LADO investigations where needed.
- Facilitate LAC meetings/disruption meetings.
Pay rates for this role are £32 Umbrella
- Have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Experience working within Childrens Teams
- Registered with Social Work England
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE