|Location: SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 12.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3103205|
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Pay rate: £12 - £15 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Southampton area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Student Wellbeing Adviser to join them on a temporary basis.
Our clients Employability and Enterprise Service provides help to students and graduates as they look for suitable career development or employment opportunities. One of the most effective ways of providing this service is by developing mutually beneficial relationships with employers related to our five academic schools.
· Utilise excellent communication skills in order to deliver information, advice and guidance, maintaining accurate records and data input in accordance with legislation.
· Respond to critical incidents involving students, providing emotional and practical support and making referrals to appropriate services or procedures.
· Maintain a caseload of vulnerable students, assisting them to access relevant internal and external support.
· Keep up to date with and respond to changes in legislation and regulations.
· Participate in project work and share good practice with colleagues across the site to promote positive health and wellbeing, e.g. running workshops.
·Undertake administrative tasks including booking appointments, scheduling rooms and administering meetings including minutes as required.
What you will need:
· Educated to A level or equivalent standard, with GCSE grades A-C in English and Mathematics
· Administrative experience in higher or further education, including working face to face with students
· Provision of excellent service delivery in a customer-facing environment
· Information & Guidance Qualification (desirable)
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
9.00 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
20292 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
18500.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
9.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
SUTTON, SURREYRead more