I am currently recruiting for a temporary Student Support Officer with a view to starting work on the 19th April and ongoing until the end of June.
This is a FULL TIME job, Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00 working a mixture of home working and 1-2 days office based. (East London)
Duties will include :
• Responding to student support related queries and holding meetings where necessary: in person, by email, phone, MS Teams video calls
• Processing Extenuating Circumstances applications for extensions requests and reassessments
• Key member of School and Faculty committees including the Student Experience Committee and responsible for leading on student voice activities
• Assisting with assessments processes including mark entry and verification
• Providing general administrative support to the team
As this is a short term assignment, it would be essential that you already have experience, gained within a HE / FE environment.
Have excellent interpersonal skills and a high standard of IT.