Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Student Development/Progression Educator
Role – Full time, permanent
Location – West Yorkshire
Salary - £26, 615 - £29,079 per annum
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire.
An opportunity has become available to join a thriving Digital and IT faculty to help lead the way for innovative teaching and learning.
- Has an Ofsted rating of “Good”
- Is one of the UK’s largest FE establishments.
- Mission statement: "To be an exceptional and responsive college providing life changing education, skills and experiences for individuals, businesses and communities"
- The department continues to lead the way for Digital and IT innovations in teaching and learning and as such is looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational and forward thinking teacher to join our team who has experience of pastoral work, creating and delivering dynamic tutorial content and able to offer individual learning support.
- We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Tutorial/Pastoral Teacher who has experience in helping and supporting learners from foundation level to advanced (levels 1 to 3), who can really excite and motivate learners and must have experience and knowledge of UCAS applications.
- Hold a L5 Teaching Qualification (e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE)
- Relevant highest-level vocational qualification or degree in teaching subject
- English and Maths at Level 2 or above and a willingness to improve in one or both disciplines to level 3 or above
- Relevant up to date subject knowledge and recent delivery in the Further Education or school sector
- Holds Assessor/IV Award or willingness to work towards within 2 years
- Recent teaching delivery, in the classroom and online, in relevant subject areas (PGCE teaching placements/experience would also qualify here) which demonstrates active learning and differentiated teaching styles.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face2face.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.