Reed HR are currently working alongside a large Public Sector organisation based in South East London, who are recruiting for a Director of Strategic Planning and Business Intelligence. This role is permanent and will initially be working from home.
This is a role focusing on an ambitious strategic plan and agenda for change.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Lead the provision and development of business intelligence and management information to influence key business decision making, organisational planning and performance.
- Lead the integrated business planning process
- Lead the provision of strategic management information, data governance and statutory return compliance
- Lead on the development, implementation, monitoring and refining of a robust annual planning process which is integrated with student number planning and budget modelling.
Required Skills & Experience
- You must have proven strategic planning and business intelligence experience, ideally within the Public Sector.
- Experience leading and developing a business intelligence team
- Experience in business/strategic planning
- Proven ability to lead and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent influencing, communication, and negotiation skills
- Highly developed organisational and project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Clear understanding of change management principles
- A degree or relevant professional qualification at graduate level