This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Change Manager to join a Local Authority based in North London.
What the role will entail?
- Primarily you will be responsible for leading and managing projects. Driving change in key areas within the authority.
- Leading change, building expertise in creative approaches to thinking about and doing change.
- Managing projects through to completion. From project planning, risk management and budget control.
- As strategy and change manager you will be responsible for promoting a range of transformation concepts, methods and tools.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external organisations, especially in relation to local public services.
- Previous experience working at PMO level would be highly advantageous to this role.
- Candidates will have knowledge of concepts, methods, tools and techniques to support thee design and delivery of change. As well as having the ability to implement these.
- Previous experience leading collaborative project teams across an organisation would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and awareness of local government finances and business case development.
If this role has piqued your interest and you feel you may be suitable, please don't hesitate to apply today.